Litter doesn’t stop! So with that in mind Julia Bradbury, Britain’s face of walking and co-founder of The Outdoor Guide have teamed up with Keep Britain Tidy’s Great British Spring Clean campaign to promote litter picking throughout the year!
Sign up here for your *FREE canvas tote bag to collect litter. Don’t panic if your ordered bag hasn’t arrived yet! Due to overwhelming support for this amazing cause, more bags have been ordered and will be sent out ASAP!!
*£2.75 P&P (UK Mainland) bag design may differ.
Passionate people involved include:
Ts&Cs for Trail Magazine Litter Heroes Litter Bag
These are the terms and conditions for a free canvas litter bag:
- The bags will be sent out to all who provide valid email and mailing address by a representative of The Outdoor Guide. Each bag may have relevant leaflets from partners involved.
- The Companies involved are: Julia Bradbury, Trail Magazine, HF Holidays, The Outdoor Guide, Camping and Caravanning Club, Keep Britain Tidy, Premier Paper Group, Outwell, Robens, EasyCamp, Overboard, MarGins, RPSCA, Team Trash Girl and Surfers Against Sewage.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The offer opens at 12:01 am GMT on 11/05/18 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 01/02/19. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for a free bag.
- The offer is open to anyone aged 16 or over in the UK and ROI.
- Only one submission per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Companies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding a bag to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Companies reserve the right to alter the offer or cancel the offer without notice. No cash alternatives to the bag will be provided.
- Any photos shared on social media using the hashtag #LitterHeroes will be used on The Companies websites and social media.
- The email addresses of entrants will only be used by The Companies and not sold to any third party. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
- By entering the offer you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by The Outdoor Guide.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.