Special National Trust locations will feature in five episodes of this eight-part series, from the high peaks of Borrowdale in the Lake District to the coastal cliffs of Golden Cap in Dorset. As well as taking in the spectacular views, Julia will also uncover local history, meet the people who live and work in these beautiful locations, and discover the best spots for a pub lunch or a picnic.
The first episode aired Friday 19 February, and will be followed by seven more episodes in the coming weeks. Here’s a taste of which National Trust places Julia will be visiting during the series:
- The Lakes: The Borrowdale Valley Walk
- Dorset: The Golden Cap Walk
- The Dales: The Malham Cove Walk
- The South Downs: The Birling Gap Walk
- The Peak District: The Kinder Scout Walk
For more information about the National Trust and their stunning locations, click the links below.