The Outdoor Guide and OverBoard who are the world leaders in waterproof cases and waterproof bags for beach, boat and whatever life throws at you, have teamed together to offer some fab prizes to 5 lucky winners!
You could win:
- An Overboard Bag as seen on front cover of Julia Bradbury’s Britain’s Best Walks DVD
- A personalised signed copy of Julia Bradbury’s Britain’s Best Walks DVD
- Robens Ambleside Walking Poles
- TOG multipurpose Buff
- Bitmore Juucee Power Bank
Click to zoom …
To enter, please fill in the form on this page. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions (Please read before entering)
The Outdoor Guide and Overboard June 2017 Competition
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a prize draw between The Outdoor Guide and OverBoard. To win: an Overboard Bag as seen on front cover of Britains Best Walks DVD, a personalised signed copy of Julia Bradbury’s DVD, Robens walking poles, tog multipurpose buff, Bitmore Power Bank (colour variations), To enter, please fill in the form on this page.
- There will be 5 winners. Each will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a representative of The Outdoor Guide, whose decision will be final.
- The winner will see their entry posted on The Outdoor Guide, Overboard, Robens (hereinafter the ’Companies’) websites and on their social media accounts.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 01/06/17 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 15/07/17. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over in the UK and ROI except employees of the Companies, or anyone professionally connected to the competition. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the winner will be asked to have his or her guardian complete waivers, consent forms and/or other documentation as prerequisite for being awarded the prize.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Companies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Companies reserve the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner’s name will be published on The Outdoor Guide, Overboard and Robens website on 31/07/17.
- Please allow up to 21 days for delivery.
- No returns, unless manufacture fault.
- The email addresses of entrants will be used by the prize donors The Outdoor Guide, Robens and Overboard. You will then be given the option of opting out in following emails if you do not wish to receive any further correspondence.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.