*prizes may not be in the colour / design seen above.
The Outdoor Guide have teamed up with some top partners for this September Competition!
You can win:
- Wilderness Wear Tee-Shirt of your choice
- Mobile Solar Chargers Portable Power Package
- Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- Personal signed copy of Julia Bradbury’s Britain’s Best Walks DVD
- Personal signed copy of Julia Bradbury’s Unforgettable Walks Paperback Book
Wilderness Wear captures that wild and adventurous spirit and embeds it into quality clothing, offering others with the same passion the chance to roam, climb, hike and experience nature in comfort and style.
Mobile Solar Chargers are portable power specialists in folding Solar Panels, Solar Chargers, Power Banks and Compact Jump Starters.
Klean Kanteen was introduced onto the market to give people a better option than plastic and lined aluminium bottles: a safe, healthy, lightweight, reusable bottle free of Bisphenol A (BPA) and other toxic substances.
To be in with the chance to win simply enter your details into the form below:
Terms & Conditions (please read before entering competition)
- This is a prize draw between The Outdoor Guide and Klean Kanteen, Wilderness Wear and Mobile Solar Chargers . To win a signed copy of Julia Bradbury’s paperback book ‘Unforgettable Walks’ and a signed copy of the DVD ‘Britain’s Best Walks’, a Klean Kanteen bottle, a Wilderness Wear T-shirt and a Mobile Solar Charger product. To enter, please fill in the form on this page.
- There will be 1 winner selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a representative of The Outdoor Guide, whose decision will be final.
- The winner could see their entry posted on The Outdoor Guide, Klean Kanteen, Wilderness Wear and Mobile Solar Chargers (hereinafter the ’Companies’) websites and on their social media accounts.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 08/09/17 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 19/10/17. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over in the UK and ROI except employees of the Companies, or anyone professionally connected to the competition. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the winner will be asked to have his or her guardian complete waivers, consent forms and/or other documentation as prerequisite for being awarded the prize.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Companies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Companies reserve the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner’s name will be published on The Outdoor Guide on the 19/10/17.
- Please allow up to 21 days for delivery.
- No returns, unless manufacture fault.
- The email addresses of entrants will be used by The Outdoor Guide, Klean Kanteen, Wilderness Wear and Mobile Solar Chargers. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.