The Outdoor Guide is hosting a free competition in partnership with Overboard Bags and Robens to WIN some great outdoor gear!
You could win:
- Signed Personalised copy of Julia Bradbury’s Britain’s Best Walks DVD
- A TOG Multipurpose Buff – ORIGINAL BUFF® is a multifunctional tubular accessory ideal for many activities.
- Robens – Cheviot head torches & Grasmere T7 walking poles!
- DK’s ‘Where To Go When – Great Britain and Ireland’ Book – This is the essential holiday planner, unearthing the best of every region of Great Britain and Ireland season by season.
- Overboard Pro-Vis Waterproof Backpack 20 litres – Be seen day or night with the 100% waterproof high visibility Pro-Vis backpack. Perfect for water sports and all types of activities, including cycling, the high visibility yellow 20 Litre Pro-Vis Backpack protects your gear from water, sand, dirt and dust. whilst keeping you visible and safe.
Competition Entry Form
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This is a prize draw for Overboard Pro-Vis Waterproof Backpack 20 litres, DK’s ‘Where To Go When – Great Britain and Ireland’ Book, Robens Scafell Headtorch, A TOG Multipurpose Buff, Signed Personalised copy of Julia Bradbury’s Britain’s Best Walks DVD.
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a representative of The Outdoor Guide, whose decision will be final.
- The winner may see their entry posted on The Outdoor Guide website, Overboard website, Robens website and on those social media accounts.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 22/05/18 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 22/08/18. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over in the UK and ROI except employees of the Companies. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the winner will be asked to have his or her guardian complete waivers, consent forms and/or other documentation as prerequisite for being awarded the prize.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Companies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Companies reserve the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner’s name will be published on The Outdoor Guide on 11/03/18.
- The email addresses of entrants will be used by The Outdoor Guide, Robens and Overboard. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by The Outdoor Guide.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.