ViewRanger has teamed up with The Outdoor Guide to give away 10 amazing prize bundles to celebrate the release of Julia’s book Unforgettable Walks in paperback and the latest episode of Britain’s Best Walks.
Each lucky winner gets:
- A signed copy of Julia Bradbury’s paperback book Unforgettable Walks
- A signed copy of Britain’s Best Walks DVD
- A pair of Robens Ambleside 66 Carbon Trekking Poles
- A TOG buff
What’s in Your Rucksack?
To enter this competition, fill in the form below and send us a picture or description of what you couldn’t walk without! Simple!
Every route Julia walks in Britain’s Best Walks, which airs on Fridays at 8pm on ITV, is available to download and follow for free using the ViewRanger app via The Outdoor Guide. The show has already visited Old Harry Rocks in Dorset, Pen-y-Ghent in the Yorkshire Dales, and Loch Lomond in the Scottish Highlands; and will head to Cheshire, Exmoor, and the Isle of Man in the final three episodes. All of her past walks are also available to view and download.
Click here to download the three routes Julia has walked so far: theoutdoorguide.co.uk/walks/julia-bradbury-walks
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a prize draw between The Outdoor Guide and ViewRanger. To win a TOG buff, Robens Walking poles, a signed copy of Julia Bradbury’s paperback book ‘Unforgettable Walks’ and a signed copy of the DVD ‘Britain’s Best Walks’. To enter, please fill in the form on this page.
- There will be 10 winners. Each will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a representative of The Outdoor Guide, whose decision will be final.
- The winner will see their entry posted on The Outdoor Guide, ViewRanger and Robens (hereinafter the ’Companies’) websites and on their social media accounts.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 25/01/17 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 25/04/17. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over in the UK and ROI except employees of the Companies, or anyone professionally connected to the competition. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the winner will be asked to have his or her guardian complete waivers, consent forms and/or other documentation as prerequisite for being awarded the prize.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Companies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Companies reserve the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner’s name will be published on The Outdoor Guide and ViewRanger on 25/05/17.
- Please allow up to 21 days for delivery.
- No returns, unless manufacture fault.
- The email addresses of entrants will be used by The Outdoor Guide, ViewRanger and Robens. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.