This is your chance to enter you and three mates into into one of the Walking With The Wounded long distance walk challenges. RRP £220.
All you have to do is enter using the form below choosing your challenge!
Enter here for your chance to win – Closing date 26th March 2018
Terms & Conditions
This is a prize draw to enter one team of four into one of two Walking With The Wounded Challenge Events. Either the Cumbrian Challenge or the Balmoral Challenge.
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a representative of The Outdoor Guide, whose decision will be final.
- The winner may see their entry posted on The Outdoor Guide website and Walking With The Wounded website and on those social media accounts.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 08/03/18 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 26/03/18. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over in the UK and ROI except employees of the Companies. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the winner will be asked to have his or her guardian complete waivers, consent forms and/or other documentation as prerequisite for being awarded the prize.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Companies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Companies reserve the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner’s name will be published on The Outdoor Guide on 26/03/18.
- The email addresses of entrants will be added to the mailing list of The Outdoor Guide and Walking With The Wounded. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by The Outdoor Guide.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.