WDC, Whale and Dolphin Conservation is the leading charity dedicated to the protection of whales and dolphins from the various threats that they face, including hunting, captivity and pollution. We work globally through campaigns, lobbying, advising governments, conservation projects, field research, rescue, education and much more.
Our vision is a world where every whale and dolphin is safe and free.
We believe that whales and dolphins have rights.
- The right to swim where boats don’t injure them.
- The right to swim wild in clean, natural, noise-free waters.
- The right to swim free, not to be trapped in fishing nets.
- The right to be free, not held captive for human entertainment.
- The right to exist as nature intended, not as humans decide.
- The right to live, not to be hunted.
Message to TOG:
“Julia has been an active and hugely supportive patron of WDC, helping us to protect whales and dolphins that live around the coast of the UK and beyond. We are very grateful to her.”
TOG Says …
“ We’re thrilled to partner with the Whale and Dolphin Conservation charity and to promote the work they do.”