The Camping and Caravanning Club, The Outdoor Guide and selected partners are excited to offer this array of amazing prizes for two lucky winners.
The Camping and Caravanning Club, the ‘friendly’ club, is a community of camping and caravanning enthusiasts who run a plethora of campsites all over the U.K. and Europe, offering handy tips and discounts to their members.
The Outdoor Guide is a free online resource bringing together downloadable walking routes with handy tips and advice for walkers of all experience levels, the site was co-founded by walking matriarch and Camping and Caravanning Club President Julia Bradbury and her sister Gina.
What you could win:
- His & Hers Waterproof Jackets
- Five 4-Packs of Belvoir Sophisticated Sippers
- Overboard Rucksack
- Dartmoor National Park PACMAT Picnic Mat
- Litter Hero Reusable Canvas Bag
- Outdoor Guide Walking Notebooks
- Cooler Bag from Holiday Accent
- Easy Camp Comfy Lounger
- Signed Copy of Secret Britain
- Easy Camp Comfy Chair
- Five 4-packs Belvoir Sophisticated Sippers
- Outwell Mimosa Glasses
- Two Litter Heroes Canvas Bag
- Lake District National Park PACMAT Picnic Mat
- Signed Copy of Secret Britain
Closing Date: 30th April 2021
Terms & Conditions
Sign up to be entered into a prize draw with The Outdoor Guide and the Camping and Caravanning Club.
- This promotion is open to UK residents, excluding employees of The Outdoor Guide and the Camping and Caravanning Club, their families, affiliates and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- The competition will begin at 4pm on Monday 15th February, 2021.
- The closing date for this promotion is midnight on 30th April 2021. Any person who subscribes after this date will not be eligible.
- We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
- All entrants who send an email between the two key dates will be entered into a draw and the winner will be picked at random, within 7 days of the closing date.
- By signing up to our newsletter in order to enter this promotion, you consent to The Outdoor Guide and the Camping and Caravanning Club contacting you from time to time for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Please consult The Outdoor Guide for more information.
- The winners will be notified via email within 7 days.
- The name of the winner may be published on The Outdoor Guide and the Camping and Caravanning Club’s websites, on their social media platforms and may be used in other marketing emails.
- The prizes consist of those listed above.
- The prize is subject to availability and no cash alternative will be offered. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen location.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoter’s reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
- The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
- The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
- By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
- This competition is promoted by The Outdoor Guide, PO Box 71931, London, NW2 9RA. Entries should not be sent to this address.