The Camping and Caravanning Club is hosting a mini online Club Show Special from the 13-18th October, featuring top tips, videos, special show offers and help and advice from the Club’s Technical Team.
You could win:
- 2x Dunlop ‘Purofort Terroir Pro’ Wellies
- 2x Kids Dunlop ‘Dull’ Wellies
- 2x Healthy Back Bags
- 1x Contour Red Kids Sleeping Bag
- 1x Circles Navy Kids Sleeping Bag
- 1x Outwell Lakeville 5SA Tent
- 2x Outwell Adult Sleeping Bags
- 2x Outwell Kids Trelew Summer Chair
- Personalised signed book & DVD from Julia Bradbury
Competition Entries Are Now Closed
Terms & Conditions
Sign up to be entered into a prize draw with The Outdoor Guide, Outwell and the Camping and Caravanning Club.
- This promotion is open to UK residents, excluding employees of The Outdoor Guide, Outwell and the Camping and Caravanning Club, their families, affiliates and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- The competition will begin at 12am on Friday 9th October, 2020.
- The closing date for this promotion is midnight on 6th November, 2020. Any person who subscribes after this date will not be eligible.
- We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
- All entrants who send an email between the two key dates will be entered into a draw and the winner will be picked at random, within 7 days of the closing date.
- By signing up to our newsletter in order to enter this promotion, you consent to The Outdoor Guide, Outwell and the Camping and Caravanning Club contacting you from time to time for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Please consult The Outdoor Guide for more information.
- The winners will be notified via email within 7 days.
- The name of the winner may be published on The Outdoor Guide, Outwell and the Camping and Caravanning Club websites, on their social media platforms and may be used in other marketing emails.
- The prizes consist of those listed above.
- The prize is subject to availability and no cash alternative will be offered. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen location.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoter’s reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
- The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
- The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
- By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
- This competition is promoted by The Outdoor Guide, PO Box 71931, London, NW2 9RA. Entries should not be sent to this address.
Extra information about the show!
All the great stuff you would usually find on the Club stand at the NEC Motorhome & Caravan Show, that unfortunately isn’t going ahead this year.
There’s a different theme for each of the show days:
- Tuesday 13th October: Discover Caravanning
- Wednesday 14th October: Help and advice for caravanners
- Thursday 15th October: Discover motorhomes and campervans
- Friday 16th October: *Friendly Friday* Help and advice for motorhomes and campervans
- Saturday 17th October: Choosing the right site for you Sunday 18th October: Show round-up
Whether you’re new to camping or want to find out more about how the Club can support you on your camping journey, visit the website for early access to content, fabulous competitions and a peek at the action-packed itinerary.
Make sure you also check out the Club’s Facebook page for other great features throughout the week.
2x Dunlop ‘Purofort Terroir Pro’ Wellies
Dunlop Terroir Pro are designed to have a slim fit and are super comfy. They are slip resistant and have an energy absorbing heel for all those autumnal strolls.
2x Kids Dunlop ‘Dull’ Wellies
A must have for getting those kids outdoors this autumn. By design, these boots offer a perfect fit, optimising comfort for everyday use.
1 x Mystic Floral Dark Olive S Bag
What a funky pattern, this bag has an array of pockets for all your needs.
1x Textured Nylon Black S Bag
Healthy Back Bags #1 bestselling bag, all over the world! This water resistant, hardwearing and machine-washable bag is full of organisational pockets and extremely lightweight.
1x Contour Kids Red Sleeping Bag
This bag has is same quality as the adult Contour bags but resized to fit youngsters. It’s cosy, warm and has a built in pillow for extra comfort.
1x Circles Kids Navy Sleeping Bag
Fun, functional and full of features, Outwell Circles Kids sleeping bags are made for happy family camping holidays.
2x Outwell Adult Sleeping Bags
Two adult sleeping bags will be chosen, both warm, cosy and suitable for all sorts of family camping trips.
2x Outwell Kids Trelew Summer Chair
Perfect for camping, a garden party or day out at the beach.
1x Outwell Lakeville 5SA Tent
Sleeping five in two Bedrooms with Dark Inners plus Quick & Quiet inner doors, the three-zone Lakeville 5SA is a versatile design.
Twin side doors, one with Rain safe canopy, full standing height, steep profile to maximise internal space, large windows, integrated awning and Outwell HookTrack System add up to flexible campsite living.
Personalised signed book and DVD from Julia Bradbury
Ties into the major new primetime 8-part ITV1 series Best Walks With a View. Join Julia as she goes in search of the perfect walk with a view. Julia Bradbury takes us on eight of the UK’s best-loved walks, show casing the beauty of Britain.
As she navigates the reader through the sights and sounds, the flora and fauna and the past and present of eight fascinating and relaxing paths, Julia reveals there are still discoveries to be made, even on some of on the more well-trodden paths, including some excellent pubs.
The DVD for the ITV series ‘Britain’s Best Walks’ with Julia Bradbury.
Total RRP: about £1,870