To celebrate the release of Julia Bradbury’s new ‘Devon and Cornwall Walks’ series, The Outdoor Guide and Heck are bringing you a competition which really shows you what we’re made of.
Heck are the sponsors of Julia’s new show, and makers of the finest sausages coming out of Yorkshire. You might have seen their colourful packaging on the shelves of your local supermarket.
The Outdoor Guide is a free walking resource, co-founded by Julia Bradbury and her sister Gina. The website’s aim is to bring together like-minded companies with the most practical walking info, all in one convenient location.
What you could win:
List of prizes (one set per week):
- 1 x Box of Heck Sausages (Pork, Chicken, Veggie & Vegan available)
- 1 x Set Robens Walking Poles
- 1 x Overboard bag
- 1 x Bottle of The Outdoor Guide Gin
- 2 x Recycled The Outdoor Guide Notebooks
- 1 x OS maps featuring Julia’s walk from the week’s episode
There are 8 episodes and 8 chances to win. Winners will be announced weekly until the final episode, so keep an eye on your emails and good luck!
Opening Date: 6th January
Closing Date: 3rd March
Terms & Conditions
Sign up to be entered into a prize draw with The Outdoor Guide and Heck Food Ltd.
- This promotion is open to UK residents, excluding employees of The Outdoor Guide and Heck, their families, affiliates and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- The competition will begin at 8pm on Friday 6th January, 2021.
- The closing date for this promotion is midnight on 3rd March 2021. Any person who subscribes after this date will not be eligible.
- We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
- All entrants who send an email between the two key dates will be entered into a draw and the winner will be picked at random, within 7 days of the closing date.
- By signing up to our newsletter in order to enter this promotion, you consent to The Outdoor Guide and Heck Food Ltd contacting you from time to time for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Please consult The Outdoor Guide for more information.
- The winners will be notified via email within 7 days.
- The name of the winner may be published on The Outdoor Guide and Heck Food Ltd websites, on their social media platforms and may be used in other marketing emails.
- The prizes consist of those listed above.
- The prize is subject to availability and no cash alternative will be offered. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen location.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoter’s reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
- The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
- The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
- By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
- This competition is promoted by The Outdoor Guide, PO Box 71931, London, NW2 9RA. Entries should not be sent to this address.