Look the part! – you may also like:
Ts&Cs for Trail Magazine Litter Heroes Litter Bag
These are the terms and conditions for a canvas litter bag:
- The bags will be sent out to all who provide valid email and mailing address by a representative of The Outdoor Guide.
- The Companies involved are: Julia Bradbury, Trail Magazine, HF Holidays, The Outdoor Guide, Camping and Caravanning Club, Keep Britain Tidy, Premier Paper Group, Outwell, Robens, EasyCamp, Overboard, MarGins, RPSCA, Team Trash Girl and Surfers Against Sewage.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The offer opens at 12:01 am GMT on 11/05/18 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 01/02/19. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for a free bag.
- The offer is open to anyone aged 16 or over in the UK.
- Only one submission per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Companies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding a bag to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Companies reserve the right to alter the offer or cancel the offer without notice. No cash alternatives to the bag will be provided.
- Any photos shared on social media using the hashtag #LitterHeroes will be used on The Companies websites and social media.
- The email addresses of entrants will only be used by The Companies and not sold to any third party. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
- By signing up and ordering the bag you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This is being organised by The Outdoor Guide.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Passionate people involved include: