If you love the great outdoors, and would enjoy the thrill of walking through some of England’s most spectacular countryside with a friendly, knowledgeable guide to ‘bring the experience to life’, then our guided walks in the hills and over the moorlands of the Peak District are for you!
FIVE GOOD REASONS TO WALK WITH US:
- Eliminate the burden of navigation – We do it for you!
- We know the very best walks in the Peak District
- Your guide will ‘bring the countryside to life’ by helping you to learn about the local area
- We specialise in small groups for a friendly and personal service, and to minimise our impact on the environment.
- Many of our Peak District guided walks are accessible by public transport so you can ‘go green’
Our guided walks in the Peak District are ideal for individuals, couples, friends, families, and small corporate groups. A good pair of hiking boots and outdoor clothing are essential for most of our walks.
We specialise in hill and moorland walks in the Peak District, but occasionally offer guided walks in other, more mountainous areas such as The Lake District, Snowdonia, or Yorkshire Dales.