The Best of North Walks Walking Break, North Wales
Enjoy a serene stay at the Queen’s hotel, whilst you take in the breathtaking views over the Irish Sea. Here you’ll experience the charming seaside resort town of Llandudno, located just steps outside your door.
- Overnight accommodation at the Queen’s hotel
- A bottle of house wine in your room on arrival (worth £18.95)
- A late check out of 12pm (worth £20)
- Complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Room (subject to availability)
- A tasty full Welsh breakfast the following morning
- Local walking information available at the hotel
At a glance
- Llandudno Pier is one of the main attractions to visit whilst here. Stroll into the town and head up onto this classic Victorian Pier. Stop by for a coffee and admire the stunning views out to sea.
- Take a scenic walk from Llandudno and explore the near-wilderness of the Great Orme, a large limestone headland and admire breathtaking views of the Snowdonia range.