This book follows six beautiful walks which all offer an insight into Britain’s industrial heritage:
1. Derbyshire – The Monsal Trail
2. Snowdonia – Dolgellau to Barmouth
3. Cornwall – Coast to Coast Trail
4. Speyside – The Strathspey Railway
5. Weymouth – Harbouring History
6. Perthshire – Callander to Loch Tay
Fully illustrated with maps and photographs of Julia walking the routes and the spectacular surrounding landscapes, Julia Bradbury’s Railway Walks will inspire you to don your walking boots and explore Britain’s lost rail empire.