Light and Land Photography Workshops, Tours and Holidays
From worldwide tours to one day workshops.. with nearly 25 years experience leading over 500 tours around the world, and founded by Charlie Waite, one of the world’s leading landscape photographers, Light and Land can offer you endless photographic possibilities.
Our mission is not simply to improve your photography and make sure you have a great time with us, but also to pass on our enthusiasm and inspire you to reach new creative heights.
Why join a Light and Land tour?
- Experience and expertise from some of the UK’s leading landscape photographers
- Inside knowledge of the best locations, viewpoints and lighting conditions
- A flexible approach that offers as much or as little attention as you require
- Constructive post-shoot critique and advice sessions, whenever possible
- The opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with like-minded enthusiasts
We have many of the UK’s finest photography tutors including Charlie Waite, Joe Cornish, Antony Spencer, Phil Malpas, Clive Minnitt, Doug Chinnery and many more exceptional landscape photographers with a huge range of knowledge.
We want you to go home from one of our tours or workshops feeling that you have been to some fantastic places, met some great people and had a fabulous time – but also most importantly, that you have learnt something new and exciting about photography.
Our repeat business figures speak for themselves
You may also like:
TOG Says …
“We’re pleased to be a partner with Light and Land Photography Workshops and working with them to promote their amazing Workshops, Tours and Holidays, sharing their photographic know how with others.”