The Outdoor Guide (TOG) has partnered with iconic Ordnance Survey mapping for our interactive mapping system. TOG enables you to delve into the array of superb walks as well as local hotels, pubs, cafes and interesting features near the route. Let TOG be your one-stop-shop and inspiration for all things rambling and walking.
Please click on an icon to select your route.
As we say Find it, Share it, Live it!
Share Your Walk
A lot of care has gone into producing the maps found on The Outdoor Guide, however The Outdoor Guide will not accept any responsibility for the misinterpretation of route descriptions nor for any accidents resulting from use of these walks. To make the most out of your adventures, please follow the pointers below;
- Be safe – check the weather
- Always take a waterproof and spare clothes even if it is sunny!
- Take water, even if it is raining!
- Tell someone your route before you leave
- Always take an OS map and compass
- Do not solely rely on a GPS device
- Follow any signs and stay on the footpath
- Leave gates and property as you find them
- Protect plants and animals
- Leave no trace and take your litter home
- Keep dogs under close control
- Respect other people
These routes are correct at time of writing. However, alterations can happen if development or boundary changes occur, and there is no guarantee of permanent access. These walks have been published for use by site visitors on the understanding that neither The Outdoor Guide nor any other person connected with The Outdoor Guide is responsible for the safety or wellbeing of those following the routes as described. It is walkers’ own responsibility to be adequately prepared and equipped for the level of walk and the weather conditions and to assess the safety and accessibility of the walk.