Situated just 2 miles from the centre of Bakewell, Bolehill Farm Cottages comprise of 8 dog-friendly barn conversions wrapped around a tranquil courtyard set within 20 acres of the Peak District National Park.
Set on a former working farm yet opposite the family dairy farm, Bolehill Farm Cottages really are a special place to spend your well-earned time.
Our highlights include:
- 2 mile drive from the centre of the historic market town of Bakewell
- 8 stone built cottages, each with individual characteristics
- Set in 20 acres of beautiful Peak District National Park, perfect for those early morning and evening walks
- Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall – just a 15 minute drive away
- Monsal, Tissington and High Peak trails are nearby for keen cyclists and walkers alike
- Well behaved dogs are welcomed – we have a specially set-aside paddock for them to explore
- Wi-Fi access
- Fun packed games room containing table football, a pool table and table tennis
- A selection of books and board games are available to use
- An outdoor games shed including fun items such as frisbees, footballs and limbo!
- Pubs walks from the door (2 miles across fields)
- Cycle storage
- Off-road parking
- Folder containing information on walks, cycles and places to visit
Our holiday cottages are open all year round, minimum 2 night stay with flexible arrival and departure days.
“We’re delighted to be part of Julia Bradbury’s online community, The Outdoor Guide. We take great pride in offering you our traditional, dog friendly accommodation within the Peak District National Park.“
AccessTOG says …
“Dan and Fay are the perfect hosts, they welcomed us with open arms. Their cottage is suitable for those with limited mobility but I know that they are planning to make their Derwent cottage more accessible in the future.”