The Camping and Caravanning Club is here to help its members maximise the accessibility to our Great British countryside.
We are proud to have appointed television outdoor personality, Julia Bradbury as President of the Friendly Club. Her passion is to inspire younger families to encompass our beautiful landscape.
Our award-winning friendly Club Sites offer clean, safe places to camp throughout the UK. Suitable for families, back packers and the less abled.
Hello and welcome!
“We are the world’s oldest and largest Club for all forms of camping, and we currently have over 500,000 members.
We are thrilled to be partnered with Julia Bradbury, our president and The Outdoor Guide, an inspiring portal for finding, sharing and living the great outdoors.”
“I am truly honoured to be the first female president of the Camping and Caravanning Club. They have some great, family friendly sites. I look forward to meeting you on my travels.”
Join the Camping and Caravanning Club
Membership with the Club is the perfect way to get the most out of your holidays. From our stunning campsites across the country to specialist insurance products, you can be sure that your membership will give you a whole host of benefits to help your holidays become truly memorable.[columns] [column width=”one-half”]
- Save up to 30% on over 100 of our UK campsites
- Over 60s receive a further 25% discount^
- Exclusive Family Deals
- Access to 1,600 Member exclusive Certificated Sites
- Join in with 2,500 weekend Meets
- Discover 150 campsites in 13 European Countries
- Discounted tailor-made insurance products
- Specialist breakdown cover with Arrival from the RAC
- Free technical advice including Matching service
- Award winning, monthly magazine
- Up to 10% off your ferry or Eurotunnel crossing
- Plus more exclusive member only discounts
- Lake District
- North Wales
- Peak District
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire Dales