Swift Rio 340 Motorhome
Although a coachbuilt motorhome, the four-berth Rio 340, based on the latest Fiat Ducato with a 2.3-litre 130bhp engine, paired with a special Fiat low-line chassis, is the same width as a panel van, so will appeal to those looking for the benefits of a smaller vehicle – easier to park on the front drive, and to pilot along narrow country lanes.
The 340 has the added benefit of a front dinette and an electronically operated drop-down bed in the rear lounge.
- Fiat chassis cab
- New Black metallic cab and Black Edition graphics
- LED daytime running lights
- New Fiat Euro 6 130bhp, 2.3 litre engine
- Dashboard design with fully integrated factory-fit DAB
- Radio/MP3 player with Bluetooth, switch-off timing adjustable up to 3 hours and wing mirror antenna for better reception
- Cab battery isolation switch to prevent discharge in storage
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Concertina windscreen blind and side window blinds …