Cotswold Outdoor, Julia Bradbury and The Outdoor Guide are giving away two sets of family tickets to view the award winning play, The Wider Earth.
The Wider Earth is an award winning play, playing at a purpose built theatre at the Natural History Museum, about young Darwin’s voyage on HMS Beagle featuring a cast of seven and over 40 incredible handcrafted puppets – designed by Dead Puppet Society.
Photo Credit: www.gbphotos.com
The Wider Earth is an ingenious coming-of-age story which celebrates the incredible complexity of our planet and Darwin’s adventurous spirit as he faced perilous environments and unknown dangers on his bold voyage.
**** ‘A beautiful event – visually amazing’ Mail on Sunday
‘Natural History Museum’s Darwin spectacular’ The Guardian
‘A great day out for all the family’ Daily Mirror
The Theatre can accommodate 4 wheelchairs per show.
“This theatrical celebration of discovery is a testament to the beauty of nature, and a reminder of our duty to protect the landscapes and wildlife that Charles Darwin loved so much.”
To win 4 tickets (before end of show on 24th February) for a date of your choice, enter here:
Please note that these tickets are not valid for the Gala Performance on the 12th February 2019.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED!
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions apply.
- There will be two winners and they will each receive a family set of 4x tickets.
- The prize must be taken as stated and there is no cash alternative to this prize.
- Tickets are not valid for the gala performance on the 12th February 2019.
- Employees, members of their family of Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd, The Outdoor Guide and all other associated partners are not eligible to take part in the competition.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- By entering the competition, you grant us permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of announcing the winner for any social media, print, the point of sale or other marketing materials relating to the competition.
- Only residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland are eligible to enter the competition.
- All entries must be from persons aged 16 or over. If you are under 18 years old by entering into this competition you confirm that you have consent to do so from your parent(s) or guardian(s) (as applicable).
- All entries will be reviewed by the team at The Outdoor Guide.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted via email within 4 days of the competition closing.
- If the recipient doesn’t respond within 4 days we reserve the right to award the prize to another winner.
- The deadline for entries will be Tuesday 12th February at 11.59PM GMT.