Located in the heart of Rutland, the UK’s smallest county, Barnsdale Hall Hotel sits proudly overlooking picturesque Rutland Water. A former hunting lodge, Barnsdale Hall Hotel today offers a wide variety of hotel, lodge and apartment holiday accommodation.
With its unique setting on the edge of Rutland Water, traditional charm, character, and friendly but attentive personnel, Barnsdale Hall Hotel is the perfect venue for every occasion. Comfortable hotel, lodge and apartment accommodation and extensive hair & beauty salon and leisure facilities make it a haven for relaxing and unwinding. With its breath-taking views of the natural splendours of Rutland Water where better to stay when walking around Rutland Water.
Key Features Include:
- 65 en Suite Bedrooms 1 Luxury Self-contained Apartment Suite
- 49 Self Catering Lodges, apartments and cottages
- 11 Conference and Event rooms
- Full Restaurant and Bar, with private dining available
- Spa/Leisure: Orienteering Studio Classes, Watersports, Cycling, Massage, Floatation, Treasure Hunting, Teambuilding
- Wi-Fi, Digital Projectors, Video Conferencing and Ofﬁce Services
- Logistics: 200 Car Parking Spaces, Oakham Train Station 3 miles, Helicopter Pad
Message to TOG …
“Being on the shores of Rutland Water and known as England’s Best Kept Secret, we’re delighted to be working with TOG Walks. We look forward to welcoming you and your families”
TOG Says …
“It is a pleasure to feature Barnsdale Hall Hotel on TOG. Having family links back to Rutland, the Bradbury’s love a peaceful afternoon tea on the terrace“