The Outdoor Guide (TOG) has partnered with ViewRanger for our interactive mapping system. TOG enables you to delve into the array of superb walks as well as local hotels, pubs, cafes and interesting features near the route. Let TOG be your one-stop-shop and inspiration for all things rambling and walking.
As we say Find it, Share it, Live it!
Please click on an icon to select your route. Note that ‘scrolling’ on the map will zoom in/out.
Walks By Location
A lot of care has gone into producing the maps found on The Outdoor Guide, however The Outdoor Guide will not accept any responsibility for the misinterpretation of route descriptions nor for any accidents resulting from use of these walks. To make the most out of your adventures, please follow the pointers below;
• Be safe – check the weather
• Always take a waterproof and spare clothes even if it is sunny!
• Take water, even if it is raining!
• Tell someone your route before you leave
• Always take an OS map and compass
• Do not solely rely on a GPS device
• Follow any signs and stay on the footpath
• Leave gates and property as you find them
• Protect plants and animals
• Leave no trace and take your litter home
• Keep dogs under close control
• Respect other people