To celebrate Father’s Day on the 21st June we are inviting you to enter our prize draw for the chance to win an Elliot Brown Canford Watch with a retail value of £375, together with 10 x runner-up prizes of their Webbing Utility Watch Strap!
The closing date for this prize draw is midnight on Saturday 4th July, 2020.
Canford 202-024-N08 – Retail value £375
It’s an easy to wear go anywhere do anything watch with all of our unique USPs and styling that’s equally at home in the office or on the hills. Triple sealed crown, toughened glass, solid stainless strap bars, 316L stainless case with extra hard PVD Gunmetal coating.
The subtle green with a hint of cool grey fits most outfits and the webbing strap is also a thing of crafted beauty, woven on a victorian shuttle loom in Ashbourne Derbyshire.
10 x Elliot Brown Webbing Utility Strap
It has a patent, it’s unbreakable, won’t smell as it has an anti bac lifetime treatment, its soft, breathable, doesn’t retain moisture, infinitely adjustable for a precise fit and is ultra lightweight and low profile.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Sign up to be entered into a prize draw with The Outdoor Guide and Elliot Brown.
1. This promotion is open to UK residents, excluding employees of The Outdoor Guide and Elliot Brown, their families, affiliates and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. The competition will begin at 12am on Monday June 01, 2020.
4. The closing date for this prize draw is midnight on Saturday 4th July, 2020. Any person who subscribes after this date will not be eligible.
5. We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
6. All entrants who send an email between the two key dates will be entered into a draw and the winner will be picked at random, within 7 days of the closing date.
7. By signing up to our newsletter in order to enter this promotion, you consent to The Outdoor Guide and Elliot Brown contacting you from time to time for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Please consult The Outdoor Guide for more information.
8. The winners will be notified via email within 7 days.
9. The name of the winner may be published on theoutdoorguide.co.uk and elliotbrownwatches.com websites, on their social media platforms and may be used in other marketing emails.
10. The prizes consist of those listed above.
11. The prize is subject to availability and no cash alternative will be offered. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen location.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoter’s reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
13. The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
14. The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
15. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
16. This competition is promoted by The Outdoor Guide, PO Box 71931, London, NW2 9RA. Entries should not be sent to this address.